Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday 2 November 2009

Welcome To The World Baby Girl!

Hello happy baby! Or should mummy say, eager baby? Yes, you could not wait to meet the world so you made your way out a whole month earlier than mummy was prepared for! Girl, did you give me a scare! Daddy was out of the country and mummy had just put Elil down after some struggle and a little frustration.

Mummy's water had broke. Tata rushed mummy to the hospital. Then after an induction shot, , the life-saving epidural and 19 hours of contractions later on the 18th April 2009 at 18:18 hours you entered the world screaming at the top of your lungs. Mummy can't describe the relief she felt upon hearing that strong sweet scream. Oh, she's healthy!You are healthy! The doctor lifts you up and shows you to mummy. My oh my, you are the spitting image of your big sister. It's the same baby! Oh how perfect you are! All 2.58 kg of you! 2 weeks later we christened you Nila Anandi. Your name means happy moon.

I am sorry sweetheart. It has taken mummy a whole 6.5 months to start on your blog. Taking care of 2 little (super active and curious) angels has taken up 100% of mummy's time. It's only now (two months after Kakak Mon left) are we all 3 adjusting (somewhat) to each other and mummy can finally squeeze some time in to THINK (straight) and type.

You are the happiest, sweetest baby ever! And mummy is your favoritest person in the world (for now anyway). From day one you have been flashing (maybe not too flashy yet) us your 'melt my heart' gummy smile. You are constantly looking up at mummy, staring intently and not looking away until you get a smile from me. It's as if you always need my assurance, that mummy loves and adores you still. And if you are not in mummy's arms, you will frantically look around for mummy and only be satisfied when you spot me and I give you my reassuring smile that you so desperately need. It seems I am your addiction. You simply can't do without me. It gives mummy a warm and fuzzy feeling inside. So so good.




No comments:

Post a Comment